Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sketch Crawl Jan 19 2013

the 38th Annual Sketch Crawl was the friday before last. I was on an airplane the whole day. so my sketching abillities and subjects for sketching were rather limited, plus I spent most of the day sleeping so as to reset my internal clock for Kenyan time. all the same here are my sketches from that day.


Cover!

the materials I used

I was in an airplane, der!

Im reading Out of the Silent Planet and this is what I see the world of Malacandra looks.

The money, Kenyan Shillings, and my pasport

Here are the different creatures of Out of the Silent Planet based off of the descriptions in the book, however I have read more since then and my sketches are already proved to be wrong.

I wish I had more time but my Friday was actually only about 18 hours long because of the time change from NC, USA and Kenya. and I slept for most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment