Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thumbnailing practice

For Visual Storytelling we had a couple assignments where we just thumbnailed a short comic. Here are some of the thumbnails I came up with.


I learned of the importance of spotting blacks. and how you can make a grey by stacking sets of black lines close together. I have not attached the script because I don't know if I can, and my storytelling should speak for itself. But I will say, the script was pretty ratchet.

Basically there is a couple checking out a creepy church, and in the meantime a lunatic in an asylum starts to freakout becasue of whats happening in the church.





So yea, I dont have much to say, I just hope it reads well, I might take this to final art some day just for my portfolio, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment