Monday, March 14, 2016

EPS: Final Project 2 Page Comic

So we had to make a 2-page comic for our final in this class... being me, I decided to make a 4-page comic.

Here it is, you know the drill, Thumbnails, Pencils, Final.


Thumbnails
I went through several different versions. This is what I printed out and put behind my Pencils. I laid it out how it would look in a comic, so that you can get an idea of how the page turn plays into the story.







Pencils
The biggest change here is the redesign of the vase. It is now meant to look like a severed head on a spike if you look close.





Final





We had critique today, and my professor said it was Great. And he is very critical and nit picky. He had nothing bad to say. I know that there are flaws with this comic, I'm not a professional yet. But, it really made my day because he is a working professional, so hearing "Anderson, this is great work, that's it." after he spent minutes critiquing other students work... I got a little teary-eyed. 

Thank you, Dabbs, for being the best professor and teaching me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment