Wednesday, June 4, 2014

yoyo boy

For the past year I have been working on an illustration project with my older brother. He is a writer and I am an illustrator and we love each other to death so it only made sense to work collaboratively on a project, thus a comic book was born.

It was actually my little brothers who came up with the concept of a superhero who uses yoyos as his weapon of choice, but it was my illustrations and my brothers creative writing that have really fleshed out the story.

Over last summer we worked hard on creating the aesthetic of the comic as well as learning the process of writing, to thumbnails, to edits, to drawings, to more edits, to inking to more edits, to lettering, to coloring, and to final. All that to say we are super excited to get this piece of work out there. After starting, and restarting, and deleting everything we had and starting again, we are now on track to start putting out content, We will be at Heroes Con in Charlotte NC at the end of June where you can pick up some free stuff and get a sneak peek at the future of Yoyo Boy!

Like the Facebook page HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment