Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CPCC Student Show

Im currently at Central Piedmont Community College here in Charlotte, NC, working on getting my general ed. done before going down to SCAD Atlanta this fall. Last year I entered "Breaking Boundaries" into the Annual Student art show.



This year I entered 8 pieces and 4 of them were accepted into the show.

"Salsa" pastel and collage

"Paw vs. Quail" Digital Painting

"Lightning Bug Lamp" Aluminum Wire - off

"Lightning Bug Lamp" Aluminum Wire - on

"Unconditionally" Paper Sculpture



All my work is up for sale, "Paw vs. Quail" will actually have prints for sale. If you are interested in any of my work contact me for more information.

anderson.carman@gmail.com

The exhibit has been delayed due to the snow in Charlotte so some of the information on this page is outdated. But for your reference the show will be on display during Sensoria in Charlotte NC.

http://sensoria.cpcc.edu/event/307/

No comments:

Post a Comment