Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Making Monsters

First off... Happy New Year!

Most people have a negative connotation attached with the word monster... I however have a creative connotation! This year I have asked several people to describe monsters/aliens, both friendly and scary, and I have gotten some really fun results!

First let me share the process.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3 and 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

It was interesting to see that some people immediately told me their monster like they were looking at it that instant, while others I actually had to ask them the 7 steps to get them to their creation. A few people even named their monsters.

2013's Results
















So there you go... What is your monster? comment a description and Ill draw it!
GRRRRRRR!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment