Monday, October 15, 2012

'Courageous'

My mom has always loved roosters. She had two reasons.

1. They call early in the morning and she always likes to be up early. (Although if you have ever talked to someone who has a rooster they will tell you that the rooster just crows when it feels like
2. It is a reminder to my mom of Peter's denial of Jesus. It reminds her to stand up for truth even at one's own cost.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9 NASB)

This was one of my fastest pieces. original sketch to final 2 hours

Anyway. Here is the final.

By the way that white mass below and right of his eye is not a growth, it is his earlobe. af first I was unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment